Okay, so you’ve tasted them… now you can make them yourself.
With every batch of cookies I make, I bake 4 cookies first to make sure that I have the right consistency and timing for the rest of the dough. 🙂 Happy baking!!
Bake @ 375 for 12-15 min
Mix Together (do not use a mixer)
- 1 small can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup White Sugar or 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon or 3 drops of doTERRA Cinnamon essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoons. Ground Clove or 4 drops of doTERRA Clove essential oil
- 1 Egg (or re-placer)
- 1/2 cup Grape-seed oil (or vegetable oil or Earth Balance)
- 3 tsp. Baking Soda
Then mix in 2+ cups of Flour. Do not mix all the flour in at once. Start with a couple spoonfuls at a time until you have your desired consistency. It’s better to start with a smaller amount of flour and test a couple of cookies then to try to re-moisten your dough later.
Then add one bag (approx 2 cups) of chocolate chips. If you like walnuts, you can add about 1/3 cup or 1/2 if you are a bit nutty.
Love is a key element. I like to play uplifting music and/or sing while I bake.